Note for the nominees: To accept this award, tell us all three things about yourself, answer the questions, and share three of your favorite posts written by fellow bloggers! Then pass it on to other bloggers by giving them some new questions to answer.
Three things about me:
- I hate pink.
- My favourite mini series is ‘North and South’
- I am extremely indecisive 🤷♀️!
- What was the last funny thing you’ve said?
I don’t think I really say funny stuff. Lol sox guys I’m not very good at this! 😜
- What are your summer plans?
Um… I don’t have any? Oh and it is winter…. so summer is next for me! I would like to go swimming lots though?!😉
- Do you have a favorite YouTube Channel? If so what?
I don’t really watch YouTube very often. But a really good friend of mine told me about Jess and Gabriel Conte and I really like their channel
- What is your favorite song?
Probably… I don’t really have a favourite but I really like:
‘Hills and Vallys’ by Tauren Wells
‘She’s my Ute’ by Lee Kernighan
And I recently have really liked ‘Stitches’ by Shawn Mendes!
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Well I love posting about Jesus! I also like posting about writing and random funny stuff!
- How often do you blog?
About 3+. It all depends on how busy I am!
- How well do you manage your time?
Um okay, I try to be smart about it but sometimes it is ridiculously difficult!!!
- If you could have any job in the world when you grow up, what would it be?
Well, author (DUH!) Um and I want to be a waitress at least once in my life. I’m not really sure.
- Do you go to school or are you homeschooled?
My Favourite posts by fellow bloggers: All of the posts you guys do are really interesting! So I can’t pick!!!
Here are my questions for you guys:
1. What’s your favourite desert?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
4. Who’s your favourite singer?
5. When did you last go to the cinemas?
6. What is your favorite thing about school (or homeschool)?
7. What is your most listened to song?
8. Who is your role model in the blogging community?
I know I’m supposed to pick people to nominate but it would be way more fun to just say, ‘Anyone who wants to do it Feel Free. Even if you have already done it I’m sure no one will mind!’ 😁😋